Saleen 01 SALEEN No. 322 Twin Turbo NEED INFO!

JCaudill

Sep 5, 2010
I am in the process of buying this car and trying to find some information on it. The car is wrecked and has a Nebraska title. It has a reichard racing intake and a twin turbo setup. If anyone knows anything about this car and would let me know I would very much appericate it!

Jim Caudill
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Where did you see it at? Did you see any major problems with the car? I know absolutely nothing about turbo cars I've just got a itch to try one.

Thanks for the reply

It went through the salvage auction in Omaha if I remember correctly. It wan't a bad hit but, it damaged alot of sheetmetal. Does the car run right now? What kind of electronics are one the car. You will need to go over the car and figure out what mods have been done. If you don't have the ability take it to someone who would. Once you have repaired the car take it to a reputable tuner and have the car checked out. Make sure it has a safe tune in the computer. Was their any damage to the intercooler, turbos, piping, etc..Don't want debris getting in the engine from the accident. The car you have came factory with a supercharger. I was going to buy it remove the turbo set-up reinstall the supercharger and sell the turbos so I could cover the collision repairs.