03-04 large head rest, where can I find them???

elite130

Dec 7, 2005
Denver, CO
I really like the larger head rests that come on 03-04 GT's and Cobras. They are almost 2x larger than the ones I have on my '02. So...where can I find a set of these head rests??? I need Charcole Leather btw.

• Sponsors (?)

04YELLOWGT said:
I have them on mine and my 02 V6 had them I think. Its part of the IUP.

If they are on your '02, then they were added later. The IUP didn't start to ship until well into the '03 model year (10/7/02 to be exact). I know... my '03 order was on hold waiting for them.

04DarkShadowGT said:
No you dont, that is definatly not worth the $$. The IUP is wortht every penny, but the Mach 1000 is not. You can do much better aftermarket for cheaper.

I didn't have to pay a dime for my Mach 1000. :nice:

I had the small headrest on my GT. It was pretty much useless. The larger adjustable ones on my 03 Cobra seats are soooo much better.

Mustang5L5 said:
But that's just it. I don't want aftermarket. I wanted a nice factory setup.

I've heard the Mach 1000, i like it. I'm not an audio enthusiast so my standards are not as high.

Yeah, one thing I like about my Mach 1000 is how the in dash looks factory, thus potential thieves overlook it. Those over the top flashy systems scream "break in and steal me!"

Yeah i hear ya. As much as we all hate the seats everytime i have a girl get into my car they feel compelled to rub the leather seats and say "Oh, these seats feel so soft!"

Then then fumble around in the dark for 10 mins looking for the interior door handle to get out