'03 Cobra vs '07 GT500 (videos)

• Sponsors (?)

Ouch on that price. A guy in town just bought one and his "out the door" price was $68K. . . From a buddy's dealership no less . . . Another $2K would have gotten him a C6 Z06. It was a great looking car up close - red with white strips.

Doc GTO said:
Ouch on that price. A guy in town just bought one and his "out the door" price was $68K. . . From a buddy's dealership no less . . . Another $2K would have gotten him a C6 Z06. It was a great looking car up close - red with white strips.
Please tell me what dealership is selling new '07 ZO6's out the door for 70K. I was ready to sell my Cobra and buy a new ZO6 just last month but I couldn't find anyone selling them for anywhere near MSRP.

U.M.

Dorian Ford hear in Clinton Twp Michigan, sold their only GT500 the same day they got it for 20,000 over sticker. They guys words were "I brought my trailer, and I want help to push it out, because I don't want it started, I will never start or drive this car."

To me that is :bs: Money talks so it doesn't matter to the dealership, but to people who really want that car to actually enjoy it, just got robbed of that. I don't really care because I can't buy one, but my dad wants one. He has been calling around all over. He refuses to pay over sticker since they will be making 9000 this year and 9000 next year. He will buy a new Z06 before he pays over sticker for that Shelby.

Uncle Meat said:
Please tell me what dealership is selling new '07 ZO6's out the door for 70K. I was ready to sell my Cobra and buy a new ZO6 just last month but I couldn't find anyone selling them for anywhere near MSRP.

U.M.

My friends dad is the head of a chevy dealership her in Michigan. He is selling his Z06's at sticker. Pm me if you want more info.