Black03GTRR

Apr 3, 2004
NJ
Guys,

Who do you think will win in this race?

2004 M3 coupe with exhaust and 4.10's?

Or

2003 Cobra vert with exhaust and cai?

Been lookin up the stats and both cars can compare up to eachother... What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

Why do people post these "Who would win" junk posts? They mean nothing they prove nothing. They only get a flame war going. You want to know who would win? Go to the track and race. Once that race is over add different drivers and the race will be different.

0-60 BMW (unless you can drive perfect and he dont know how to launch the M3, 1/4 Cobra, Auto Cross the BMW will ahnialate (sp?) you unless you do ALOT of suspension upgrades

Why do people post these "Who would win" junk posts? They mean nothing they prove nothing. They only get a flame war going. You want to know who would win? Go to the track and race. Once that race is over add different drivers and the race will be different.

Junk post? Come on man why can't we just talk and share some knowledge about our cars? No need to bash someones post when they're just trying to have some conversation with some other enthusists. After all this forum is "SVT Talk." Of course it will be determined on the street or track but in the mean time what's so wrong with posting it here just to see what other people say? Or maybe even others might have had some experience with. Not trying to find out a def answer or get some "flame war" going here.

If you have enough time to reply and call it a "junk post" don't reply back. It's stuff like this that turns people away from posting. Take it easy and if you have a problem with my post send me a private message.

Guys,

Who do you think will win in this race?

2004 M3 coupe with exhaust and 4.10's?

Or

2003 Cobra vert with exhaust and cai?

Been lookin up the stats and both cars can compare up to eachother... What do you guys think?

if its a straight-line race, i'd bet on the terminator everytime. Lots more power, almost twice the torque. lots of people dont know that torque is what moves a car. not powaz

if its a race on a track, i guess it depends on how many straightaways there are, but the M3 will handle and brake better because its lighter and better built for that sort of thing (which comes at a price). One advantage the cobra has is that at 2000 rpm its putting out about 320 ft-lb stock. Its torque curve is alot flatter than the M3's inline 6. Thats never a bad thing. But terminators are plauged with about 400 pounds of extra weight to haul around. Thats always a bad thing.