03 Mach 460 replacement Done

I replaced the stock deck with an Alpine 9835. I used a Metra 70-5519 harness. It works perfectly. No noise issues at all. I did run new speaker wire from my head unit to the front woofers. I did this because my deck has an active crossover in it, meaning I can adjust the crossover frequency's and levels for the tweeters, mids and subs. It sounds better but the stock speakers aren't very good. I will be replacing them in the near future. If you are wanting to change the deck and dont have a active crossover deck then you will need some bass blockers or you might blow the tweeters. Here is a pic.

picture006ht8.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well I got bored today and I was tired of the stock rear subs so I tore it out and installed a pair of 12" subs. I actually used the stock amps to power them. I mounted them on the sides of the box. They actually pound pretty good. I dont have the subs all the way up and you can see the deck lid moving. The subs are Nakamichi and they are very efficient. They produce very tight sub bass. anyway I will share a pic for everyone to laugh at.
sub001vx8.jpg