03 Mustang Gt 4.6 Starting Problems

GEAR JAMMER 86

Dec 19, 2015
Hello everyone. I have never joined a forum before so I hope I am in the right section. I am posting because I am having an engine starting problem with my 03 mustang GT. The only mods I have on it are a cold air intake, and dual flowmaster super 10 mufflers. I was on my way to work this past Friday and I was doing about 75 on the freeway, and some knucklehead cut me off then slammed on their brakes forcing me to do the same thing. My car fishtailed but I stopped before piling into the back of his car. Well traffic began to resume, and my Mustang got up to about 40 miles an hour however it was stuttering then all of a sudden the car wasn't accelerating anymore almost as if it had no gas yet it was still running. I managed to get the car off the side of the road and towed back to my home. My problem is when I turn the key on, I do not hear the fuel pump kicking on. I don't hear anything. The fuel emergency inertia switch in the trunk is not popped, so I know it is not that. I replaced the fuel pump driver module in the trunk as well with a used one from a junkyard with no luck. I have a buddy that works for O'Reilly Auto Parts, and he got me a CCRM module, the one that's under the passenger side fender as I've been told there's four relays in that box. He gave me one to try out that's brand new. I'm going to try it tonight. However my question is, is there a chance that it could be that CCRM box that is preventing the car from starting? Or do you think it is the fuel pump? I'm really hoping it is this CCRM box. The 20 amp fuse under the hood Fuse box is also not popped. The car just cranks but doesnt start. Any help is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)