Roush ~03 Saleen~Got My Parts On And WOW!

00-Saleen

Sep 2, 2004
Snohomish,WA
Accufab 75MM TB
Lightning 90 MM MAF
SVT Focus Fuel Pump
FRPP 42# Injectors
NGK Tr'6's gapped at .038
Xcal2 Custom tune from Mike at Kemperformance

Sunday I started up the car and it was idling ruff, and driving terrible. The next day I was looking under the hood and i forgot to Plug in the 8th coil pack wire so the car was running on 7 Cylinders the day before. Now that it is actually running on all 8 Cylinders, the car is running Awesome very smooth and very strong. Just from the Tune, Inj, Maf, Tb, Pump, and Plugs the car has alot more power. The pulley should be here this week and the Heat exchanger is getting some brackets welded on so that the fans have something to mount to. I plan to dyno as is right now (no pulley) and then on the dyno put on the smaller pulley and see the changes. All in all very happy Mike at KemPerformance so far has done a great job. Cant wait for the pulley, and the Dyno . I Suggest Every 03-04 Supercharged Saleen Owner does the same excat mods that i have done because my car is fast as F*** Right now, and i have had no problems with anything. :banana:

Dyno Numbers Real soon

P.S. Picking up a Used T-56 with Driveshaft Sunday for 1500$

• Sponsors (?)

come on folks challenge me went 11.9 at 114.8 with stock exhaust except high flow cats. Mikes real fast too but automatics are faster under boost. your car should run real good.

750706_131_full.jpg

saleens4 said:
come on folks challenge me went 11.9 at 114.8 with stock exhaust except high flow cats. Mikes real fast too but automatics are faster under boost. your car should run real good.

I'll take that challenge.

My S351 stock, only performance mod is powerepipe and real tune.

If your challenge for a modular guy, don't worry, I'll understand. :D