04 GTO vs. 05 GT (From the GTO owner)

Jpjr said:
the above mentioned pics are of the re-designed 2006 GTO. GM would have released this version in 2005 (trust me they would have), but it was too quick of a turnaround with tooling and so forth. i like the '06 version a lot, and it will obviously have over 400hp. just damn expensive ;)

Uh no, those pics are of the '05 exactly like they will look. The '05 will have the 400 HP LS2. They should start getting to the US in 2 or 3 months (I hope). The '05 should also be very close the the price of the '04, maybe $1k to $1.5K more.

• Sponsors (?)

mach1dsg said:
that's only 80lbs heavier than what the rags said it would weight for a 5 speed one...
were you powershifting at all????, i know the car could probably have that brand new car smell, but it could make a diifference,and like you said, let her cooldown and she would reward you..
good luck man.
yes i did powershift

Run the number in the coupe!!!

Quote from bryanzstang: i am going to try it again this friday night, this time with some cooldown and not so much gas in it. i was going to try to take advantage of the cool weather to get my 93 lx into the 10s on motor and drag radials, but i think all my friends would shoot me if i didnt show up with the 05. :bs:

Bryan,
Don't be a girl! Get the 93 in the 10's! :hail2: I would be more impressed with that number than a stock 05.

Living vicariously! Get your own car people! The 05's are awesome, and you know this... man!

Run the number! Listen to the Original King of Kentshire! :uzi:
Other than all that Good Run!
See you later