'04 Lease ahead of List???

pm5k

May 8, 2005
I remember reading last year that since people were waiting for the '05's to come out that if you leased an '04 cobra you could trade in your lease as soon as the new cobras were released to buy the new model. Are these people ahead of the lists that the dealers are taking or does anybody have information on this?

• Sponsors (?)

That could be a good or bad thing for the people that did the power leases. They may take the grunt of the high dealer mark-ups on the first few GT500's.

I dont think specified that they would only pay MSRP for the car.

Im going to wait a bit on this car. When I bought my 03 Cobra, I got it right away and paid MSRP for it. Not going to let that happen again.

As far as I know, we only go through the dealer to place the order. We are not really buying it from the dealer and it does not affect their quota of 07's when they come out.

Power lease wouldn't really be any good if all the dealers marked them up 20k for all power lease owners.....Wouldn't make sense.

Ken

Chupacabras said:
As far as I know, we only go through the dealer to place the order. We are not really buying it from the dealer and it does not affect their quota of 07's when they come out.

Power lease wouldn't really be any good if all the dealers marked them up 20k for all power lease owners.....Wouldn't make sense.

Ken

I hope that it works out for you guys like that. I would be really pissed if a dealer tried marking up the GT500 if I was in the Powerlease situation.