04 seats with no tracks?

stangz4life

Founding Member
Apr 8, 2002
tampa,fl
I have been looking for some black leather seats . I see some on ebay right now from a 04 gt and i asked the seller if the brackets were included.(like just buy them and bolt them in. This is the reply... .."No the bottom mounting brackets that are mounted to the floor were use for my new seats. But the seat still have their mounting brackets. The seats are black, but they arn't as black as other years like 1996, the seats are like a dark gray black, in the one picture that I took the flash made it look really light. But they are black" ......now i have had my seats out before but my question is on my seats i have a 95 i am guessing there is a bracket that the seat attaches to then that bolts into the floor? And can i just take my seat off that bracket if i buy these seats and bolt right in? And will the 6 way still work like that ? from my understanding the motors and all that are seperate then the track he is talking about ..I think i have been reading "SEAT" threads all night and i cant really find a definate answer. i know i need to wire them up different i foud that atleast..lol Auction ends tom. Thanks in advance !!! Sorry for all the writing!!!!! but thanks for reading...here is a link to the seats let me know what you think. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004...001QQitemZ110259013595QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

:stupid:

• Sponsors (?)

Your current seat brackets will fit 94-04 seats. The rear seats should also be a drop-in fit. You'll have to take your power connector from your current seats and splice it on to the 04 seats - the connector is different, but it all works the same.