04 SVT Cobra vs. 04 Sti

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

N/A vs Supercharged

No wonder the n/a 5.0's get :spot:

:bang: Why didn't I figure this out earlier. :D

Count me in on the 13 sec club this weekend. Since I ran 14.3 Ive added lt's and 315's. Hopefully my mild bolt on 5.0 will hit 13's. My sad 2.2 60's were killing me.

Arguing with smily faces is more fun than actually arguing. Too bad the STI argument went out the window, it was getting entertaining.

Numbles said:
Too bad the STI argument went out the window, it was getting entertaining.
STi? Rice rocket piece of *** trash with a pathetic little weak motor and tons of boost to try and make up for it. AWD is for weenies who can't drive for crap. Not a performance vehicle at all. Big wing and hood scoop to compensate for the driver's tiny little tool. Sounds like a oversized chainsaw and about as fast. Low quality piece of Subaru trash. :nonono:

There, we're back on the Cobra vs. STi topic...

Dave

No that were back on topic cough 4ptwhat cough

Dont sti's use dang near 20 psi to get them moving. Anyone know the weights of the sti. Because I honestly pulled on one the other day and I though I was going to get womped. And it was from a roll. I havent done any weight reduction. So Im guessing 3600-3800 lbs. I just can imagine having a car :hail2: The 04 cobra :hail2: with its supra like bottom end trapping what 10mph higher, racing an sti from a roll. Would be an ass kickin. But then again if its from a stop and the :hail2: 04 cobra :hail2: spins, which will happen. Dont tell me you cobra boys hook well on those crappy street tires that ford gives you. On the street. So lets say you hook, and pull something like a 2.1 60' on the street. STI still has the capibility of a 1.7 so he's go 4 tenths on you to start out with and you have to play catch up. And with more HP thats possible. But I still think an STI can do it. By adding DR's to the cobra or mods on both this argument is over because cobra would win hands down.

Alright I have to go to work. I will continue my bable when I get back. Peace. :D

We need some more STI boys to get offended and join in.

Numbles said:
No that were back on topic cough 4ptwhat cough

Dont sti's use dang near 20 psi to get them moving. Anyone know the weights of the sti. Because I honestly pulled on one the other day and I though I was going to get womped. And it was from a roll. I havent done any weight reduction. So Im guessing 3600-3800 lbs. I just can imagine having a car :hail2: The 04 cobra :hail2: with its supra like bottom end trapping what 10mph higher, racing an sti from a roll. Would be an ass kickin. But then again if its from a stop and the :hail2: 04 cobra :hail2: spins, which will happen. Dont tell me you cobra boys hook well on those crappy street tires that ford gives you. On the street. So lets say you hook, and pull something like a 2.1 60' on the street. STI still has the capibility of a 1.7 so he's go 4 tenths on you to start out with and you have to play catch up. And with more HP thats possible. But I still think an STI can do it. By adding DR's to the cobra or mods on both this argument is over because cobra would win hands down.

Alright I have to go to work. I will continue my bable when I get back. Peace. :D

We need some more STI boys to get offended and join in.

Numbles, i have pulled multiple 1.9 60ft's on the stock f1's, with a best of 11.9@120 on them. And i have much more power then a stock cobra, i think 1.8 60's could be had with practice with the f1's.

And i agree with everything dave said, also, STI's are gay, yes only homosexuals would drive one

Numbles said:
Rootus, weren't you Hairycanary before?
Yup.
Same question for you about price and insurance?
$455 for the car, $115 for insurance.
yellow1995Cobra said:
Its funny though, cause my bank account is growing MUCH faster now that i have this car instead of the 95.
That's exactly what happened to me -- I was getting to the point where I was dumping almost a grand every month into the 95 ... I've put a total of less than $500 into the Cobra, for a 2.93 billetflow pulley and Predator. Not as fast as yours, but plenty quicker than the 95 for a lot less cash. Even with the larger car payment.

Dave

3K A yr for insurance on that thing ok man I am 22 I pay 1700 a yr on my 95 cobra. As for the Sti thing guys think..... Turbo’s take time to spool up. So for one thing Turbo Lag Is a Bitch. Also allot of time off the start you will over boost and since that turbo has all wheel drive you will bog it down then it has to boost all over. 03 Cobra going to kick its ass in the end. Innless the STI guy wants to just undo the waste gate and run a **** load of boost and try to blow his Engine.

So can we just let this post die now cause we are all mustang owners and we should want a mustang to win no matter what..... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.