05-07' Camber Bolts

• Sponsors (?)

i bought some, but did not install them. i have camber plates instead now.

they go in the lower strut mounting holes. depending on the manufacturer of the bolts, they either go in the upper, lower, or both bolt holes. the bolts i bought said to install in the upper hole, and if more adjustment is needed, get another set for the lower holes.

I just had my local alignment shop do it when I got my coilovers installed.

Most alignment shops will include installing them as part of the alignment fee. In fact a *good* alignment shop will ask if you have them or any parts to help bring the car back to factory spec. If you have lowered your car too far for factory spec.

With one set of the bolts you can get to within one degree of factory specs.

bigcat...

your talking about those 2 bolts on the bottom behind the disc brake, at the end of the strut..right!

i got mine from suspensionmax...

you guys are lucky, i have eibach sportline's and it gave -2 deg. camber in the front, so the wheel shop said they can't adjust it w/ out camber plates or bolts!
and plus i'm getting inside tire wear...

thanks guys

these bolts....

15_lower_strut_400.jpg

sorry for the late response big cat....

thank you again especially for going out of your way for taking that picture!

one more question...the bolt has a washer w/ a tongue like, does that go w/ the nut or w/ the head of the bolt? forgive me if this sounds like a dumb question!

thanks again...

in the instructions, it says this:

Install the tab washer onto the Fastcam with the bolt head arrow pointing away from the washer handle and the washer tab pointing away from the bolt head so washer tab is nestled in the space between the bolt head and cam lobe.​

:nice:

For you guys (especially LV51FER) who installed aftermarket springs, what specifications did you align to; stock? I have a set of Roush springs installed and am having wear issues on the inner fronts (camber related, obviously). I want to take it and get it aligned, but want to make sure they set it up correctly.

Thanks