Expired '05-'10 4.6 3v Magnaflow Street Axlebacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

timjimmy

Jul 7, 2013
Clarksville, TN
20140628_092448 (800x450).jpg
I'm selling a used set of Magnaflow axlebacks near Clarksville, Tennessee. Constructed out of 309 stainless steel with 3.5" tips. Some surface oxidation that will come off with polish. Includes clamps and hangers. Produces smooth, mellow tone that is slightly louder than stock at idle and really opens up under throttle. Preferably local pickup or I can meet you at a reasonably distanced location. I will ship at buyer's expense but will require payment before shipment. Asking $200 but may consider trade for '05-'10 new or used aftermarket parts. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

20140628_092448 (800x450).jpg
I'm selling a used set of Magnaflow axlebacks near Clarksville, Tennessee. Constructed out of 309 stainless steel with 3.5" tips. Some surface oxidation that will come off with polish. Includes clamps and hangers. Produces smooth, mellow tone that is slightly louder than stock at idle and really opens up under throttle. Preferably local pickup or I can meet you at a reasonably distanced location. I will ship at buyer's expense but will require payment before shipment. Asking $200 but may consider trade for '05-'10 new or used aftermarket parts. Thanks for reading.
Hey TimJimmmy - Have you sold these? Also do you live in/near Clarksville? I am not far from you (Dickson, but work at Vanderbilt). Next time I am heading that way I'll try to give you a little notice. I keep trying to get to the dirt track there.

Status
Not open for further replies.