Expired 05-10 mustang Gt JBA LT headers h pipe $350

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetmotorz

Mar 23, 2007
I have a set of JBA longtube headers with the o/r h pipe that came off my 2009 Gt, has about 5k miles on these.

they are used but taking off all the goodies to trade in
asking $350 plus shipping for everything.

JBA longtubes are no easy install, JBA will tell you there might be some slight modifications needed for a perfect fit.

with that said when i got these we had them installed and the driver side header has rubbing agains the streering shaft so we had to take it back off and have 2 tubes slightly bent in order for it to clear. Does not affect the flow of the tube they were bent about 10th of an inch to clear.

so these should be and easy fit and perfect install now an any 05-10 Gt no putting on and taking off.

I will also include a pair of o2 extensions and a pair of rear o2 spacers which space back your rear o2's so the service light on your dash does not come on due to no cats.

Im asking $350 again for everything, 2 headers left and right, off road hpipe, 2 o2 exthensions, 2 o2 spacers. plus shipping

i also have a jlt intake and Diablo sport tuner selling for $350 free shipping for both . ready to install and also a 05-10 mustang gt nitrous plate kit also asking $350 plus shipping everything has to go

email me or call me with any questions
830-352-9966
[email protected]
i accept paypal to same email
you can see more about me at streetmotorz.piczo.com

the exhaust is still on the car but taking off asap, car is getting on ramps for the uninstallation.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.