'05 convert?

Hottoyz said:
I was told Directly by a Ford Vice Pres. at the 40th Bash held here in Nashville/Lebanon Tn. that the 2005 Conv. would be out in the Spring of 2005. And they will be Called 2005's.

The break off point is in Aug. and the mid Aug. and later Cars will be 2006.

The Conv. Car is Not A New Car, just a different model.

My Very Early 64 1/2 Conv. is titled a 65 (I have the original MSO Title). Same with the 2005 Conv. They will be titled 2005 NOT 2006.

And if you weren't at the 40th. You missed it all! Hands on with 2005's, Free Pass to the Press Tent with a Full sized Cut Away of the 2005 Coupe. Both the New Front and Rear Suspensions set up to veiw and touch. The New Motor Mounts Being Used. It was Killer! At least 5-6 2005 Production Mustangs and Ford Dealers and Ford Personel driving and riding around in them.

The New GT car was there (they said it was car Number 1 and would be distroyed?) and the Fairlane.

And Got to meet allot of the Ford Designers and SVT was their with Designers and even my True Hero's! I got to meet all! Carrol Shelby was there Thurs, and Fri. Jack Roush, Steve "The Man" Saleen, Kenny Brown! Many Many More! The Who's Who of Ford And Ford Racing! And Edsel Ford IV Pres. of Ford Motor Co. was there and did the Kick Off! FANTASTIC!

The New Production Ford Fairlane! Looked like a warmed over Chevy Malibu copy to me? But Hey, their trying!

If you were there! You KNOW! It was a True BLAST!

I've heard about the Five Hundred, Freestyle, and the Fusion but haven't heard about a new Fairlane. Got any pics?

• Sponsors (?)