05 GT Base Price of $26,900...

• Sponsors (?)

"Base Price $26,900 (est)"

I know est is estimate, but usually the car mags are really close to what it acutally comes out to be. 27K base was a little higher than i was hoping for. The 05 GT is going to be my first car out of college. Sept cant come soon enough.

price

Thanks for the link.

I agree it is an estimated price. They may make some options standard equipment.

Drive out price is the most important number. Sticker, less dealer discount, less rebate (if any), plus tax and title. A friend bought a new '03 Cobra in the fall of 2003 (the '04's were arriving) for a total discount from sticker of over $6000.

For those that don't like the '05 (I love 'em), you will probably be able to get some great deals on the '04 from now until late '04.

david97gt46 said:
Ford was quoted as saying the MSRP was going to come in 1-2% higher. You cant give away a 2004 right now, how low are the 2004 going for? less then 20k? After the 05 pics came out why would anyone go out and buy a 04?

Someone who thinks the 05's are ugly will buy an 03/04 for cheap. Like me.

david97gt46 said:
Ford was quoted as saying the MSRP was going to come in 1-2% higher. You cant give away a 2004 right now, how low are the 2004 going for? less then 20k? After the 05 pics came out why would anyone go out and buy a 04?

less than 20k? for a 2004 GT? Las Vegas sucks then because they're all priced 2 to 4k OVER 20k here... I think i'll go out of state to buy another Mustang when the time comes... this place is ridiculous. :rolleyes: