05 gt or 03-04 cobra

• Sponsors (?)

get whatever, just do your homework, insurance quotes, ect.

the cobra's are very addicting. ive had mine like 4 months now, and there is already support mods coming for my whipple.

most fun car ive ever driven, completely tame driving normally and quiet. quick stomp of the pedal and you feel the power and the sound comes to life.

first, you need to see how much a dealer locally will give for trade-in. then go off that for numbers, i bet the number will suprise you (low).

then, look into loan's, who will approve you, interest rate, payments. then insurance. lastly, gotta find the right car.

dont go into it stupid, just to get the car, and show "you can pay for it".

ive went to dealerships before and ive been offered between 8500(lowest) and 12500(highest). I know i can get approved because my parents told me that they will put the car in mystepdads name and mine on the title and i just make the payments. The only reason for doing this is because my insurance is 1200 with just me on it and if it was full coverage on his name it would be less than 100 a month. which i would pay myself. I did find a 03 mach 1 with 48k for 20grand, but i think thats a little high.

Who knows how bad of a diver the guy in the stang is, also, those omni's are no joke. I knew someone, a while back, 6-7 years ago, who had one, very quick. Junk motor or not, they're freakin fast, especially for it's day. Wow, what a forgotten little rocket.

QuickCapri83 said:
Who knows how bad of a diver the guy in the stang is, also, those omni's are no joke. I knew someone, a while back, 6-7 years ago, who had one, very quick. Junk motor or not, they're freakin fast, especially for it's day. Wow, what a forgotten little rocket.

Guy in town i lived 2 years ago had one. he spent assload of money in it(like perfect paint job and rim, and engine and such), and was fast. Omni's were SRT-4 of the 80's man..

Still its omio tho...:nonono: