05' GT wheel trade....Michigan

mrballsonya

Dec 28, 2004
My father in law just bought a dealer stock GT that has the optional 17" split spoke wheels. He really wanted the 17" standard Bullit wheels but didn't want to wait and order one. He just picked up the car today 7 miles on the odometer and tires. Anyone want to trade or know anyone that might. He really would like to find someone in the general S.E. michigan area, maybe even northern ohio. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I could have had the exact car I wanted minus the Bullitts about a month ago. I know how he feels. Waiting has been hard, but I love the Bullitt style rims, and they aren't even the upgrade! Good luck in your search. I'm sure somebody will have what you are looking for.

PalaceofStangs1 said:
I could have had the exact car I wanted minus the Bullitts about a month ago. I know how he feels. Waiting has been hard, but I love the Bullitt style rims, and they aren't even the upgrade! Good luck in your search. I'm sure somebody will have what you are looking for.

Yeah he was under a little time pressure, he had a $1000 z-plan voucher that he had to use before jan. 31st. The dealer told him it could take up to 6 months if he ordered one. They just got a black with black leather in yesterday, exactly what he wanted minus the bullits. He couldn't resist. :D

:shrug: Bump.... with picture

Attachments

• 05' gt wheel small.jpg
    05' gt wheel small.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 145
I,ve got the exact combo you need sitting in my garage. They have 80 miles on them. Problem is, I dont like the optional wheel at all! Solution?
1.) I could sell this set for 700.00
2.) I would trade this set for a new or excellent set of Magnums w/tires for my 72 mach 1.

I live in Michigan also, however it's UPPER michigan :rolleyes:

70snake said:
I,ve got the exact combo you need sitting in my garage. They have 80 miles on them. Problem is, I dont like the optional wheel at all! Solution?
1.) I could sell this set for 700.00
2.) I would trade this set for a new or excellent set of Magnums w/tires for my 72 mach 1.

I live in Michigan also, however it's UPPER michigan :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer snake. But after buying the car he's not ready to spend any more cash just yet. :D