'05 in Montreal?!

mustang sallad

Feb 12, 2004
The Montreal Grand Prix is coming up in a couple weeks. The city goes crazy with cars every year, a couple of the streets downtown are closed off and filled with really nice cars on display, and people working at restaurants on these streets don't get home till way after my bed time cause i don't have a car and have to travel by bike or night bus.... grumble

ANYWAYS: anyone know if there's chance Ford will send an '05 or, oh baby, a Ford GT to show off at this excellent publicity opportunity? Or anyone know of how i could go about telling ford to do so?
I can't believe how little so many people in this city know about these two awesome cars. Probably largely because our auto show started before the detroit show was even finished, and we didn't get a new mustang or a gt. Needless to say, i was quite disgruntled, and i want my fix some time before these things are on dealers lots. not that the gt will have much time to spend on the lot...
Grand Prix weekend is probably the most happening weekend in this happening city's very happening summer. Ford should really jump on this opportunity to show off their pretty new cars.

• Sponsors (?)

I doubt it buddy. I live in Oakville ontario and I'll tell you we get the shaft up here. For example I watch Dodge Magnum roll past me by the truckload on the Q.E.W but I cant
buy one because theyre made in canada but only sold in the U.S
I ordered my mustang the first day the order bank opened but I think I'll be lucky to get it by november!