05 MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST SOUND CLIPS!!!!!- and a NEW MAGNAFLOW WEBSITE!!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey I love the new look of the Magnaflow site. Its much more refined than the old site.

However, is it me or does the 3v not have the deep growl so to speak that the 2v is known for? It seems to me from the clip that the exhaust doesn't sound as deep as the 2v. Is anyone else hearing the same thing?

Hmmm, I don't really like it. My 4-popper WRX has a much deeper rumble (Prodrive system). When I get my '05 stang, I want to hear each and every one of those 8 cylinders rumble and roar!

wrx-no-mo said:
Hmmm, I don't really like it. My 4-popper WRX has a much deeper rumble (Prodrive system). When I get my '05 stang, I want to hear each and every one of those 8 cylinders rumble and roar!

I agree. Don't get me wrong , it sounds good, but I was expecting (and wanting) something deeper.

wrx-no-mo said:

I agree. Don't get me wrong , it sounds good, but I was expecting (and wanting) something deeper.