Banned
Dec 6, 2003
BlackGTCoupe.jpg

BlackV-6.jpg

BlackV-6-2.jpg

SonicBlueV-6.jpg

I think the black GT looks pretty good.

• Sponsors (?)

Something about the V6 (especially the ones in the light blue/silverish color) feels more like the 66 mustang, GT perhaps more like 69.

Really like the return of the spinners/knockoffs on the V6 delux rim and the faux gas cap on the V6 with the classic mustang on the tri bar I like.

Have to wait to see it in person to decide if Grill then looks to large or tires to small. I don't like large sidewalls, though don't need low profiles.

GM Dude said:
3rd picture down, why is the window duct taped, and why does there appear to be rust behind the gas door????

Because Ford is trying to make GM owners feel at home in an 05 Mustang. :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Give me a break dude, these are pre-production test mules.

GM Dude said:
3rd picture down, why is the window duct taped, and why does there appear to be rust behind the gas door????

I agree with 351CJ; these are preproduction models. But, there is no rust. Look close enough and you'll see that is a reflection.

351CJ said:
Because Ford is trying to make GM owners feel at home in an 05 Mustang. :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Give me a break dude, these are pre-production test mules.

Not trying to bash dude, so cut it. Seriously, there's something disturbing about that picture. Being a pre-production test mule means NOTHING, when its pretty much the car we're getting........ And if that is indeed rust, thats advanced rust, and it'll soon be spongy enough to poke a finger through. Also for some reason, it looks like the panel right there has been in an accident of sorts? Why does it look like its creased? I like a lot of vehicles, not just GM's, I'm more inclined towards GM products, but I like a few Ford's.

GM Dude said:
3rd picture down, why is the window duct taped
Since it's a test mule, my guess is that they are trying to track down some odd wind noise or something, and they think it might have something to do with that edge. :shrug: Or it's a POS and the damn thing leaks already...

Dave

Looks to me like a reflection of the turn signal from the car parked next to it, if you look above that reflection you can see what looks like a reflection of the headlight of the other car.

But suppose it is rust? So what? That would mean it got scraped through the paint & primer all the way to the metal, and it then rusted, which I would expect of any car in that exact situation. :shrug:

Dave

GM Dude said:
Not trying to bash dude, so cut it. Seriously, there's something disturbing about that picture. Being a pre-production test mule means NOTHING, when its pretty much the car we're getting........ And if that is indeed rust, thats advanced rust, and it'll soon be spongy enough to poke a finger through. Also for some reason, it looks like the panel right there has been in an accident of sorts? Why does it look like its creased? I like a lot of vehicles, not just GM's, I'm more inclined towards GM products, but I like a few Ford's.
you're comical, that's all there is too it.