'05 Roush

• Sponsors (?)

You all say you hate the front bumper, but how much different is it from the 360R front?

Roush360R_r_w_5.jpg

Looks similar to the same front end Roush has been putting on Mustangs for some time now.

Lose the scoop, unless it's functional.
Get rid of the vents on the sides of the front bumper.
DON'T paint the grille, that's the worst part.
The ducktail spoiler should be more integrated into the side of the car, or not come over the side at all.
FOUR foglights?!!!!!!!!!! Come on!

Otherwise, it's OK.

Jason

hey thats nice now. I like how the car looks without the lights in the grill. I know its a retro thing, but the grill would look a lot better with the fog lights moved down low.

I also like how you cleaned up all th fake scoops and hotwheels fiberglass. Back half of the car looks sweet too. :nice:

:notnice:
I'm definately disappointed! This thing is so gaudy! The front end is hideous - way too busy. Why in the world would you need two pair of fog lamps? If they're going to incorporate them into the bumper, then they need to follow BaronVonBigmeat's lead and eliminate them from the grille. The painted grill is horrible, but the painted mirrors are nice. Last bit of ranting: the angle of that front bumper/chin spoiler doesn't flow with the lines of the car at all.
:notnice:

Go back to the drawing board! :bang:

that photo shop is 10x better :nice:

the problem with the front end being the same as they've always used is that the lines of the new mustang are different than those of the SN-95. It just doesn't fit on the new mustang very well.

looks like @ss to me, you could get away with a lot of this stuff on the previous one but the new car is a lot bulkier and already has the HUGE fog lights in the front grille... you start tacking on all these parts and it just looks riced out.
The hoodscoop doesn't fit on these cars IMO, the old car had more curves and the scoop looked nice, the lines on this one are completely different.... an eleanor type hood would look good IMO.

Well, personally i think the car is b@d@ass. It has the old feel of elenore, but in a newer package. It seems to me that the people who don't like this version probably don't like a 1967 Shelby GT500, or the car from gone in 60sec. Elenore. Just what it seems to me, but that Roush is B@D@SS...

Looks MUCH better!
I would keep the "gills" beside the headlight. (keep the body color too)
They took those from the '65/'66 so I like 'em.
The bumper looks great cleaned up.
The clear turn singals dropped your 70% to 60%, though.
Those are definately Pep Boys rice.
How would the original triangle window look put back in there?
Give those things a shot if you're bored.
I'd like to see how that would look.

Jason