05 Saleen -- My idea

NICE!!!!! best Saleen 'chop I've seen so far . . . most real-world one

Rampant said:
I had some spare time on my hands, so I decided to design what I would like an 05 Saleen (or any body kit manufacturer for that matter) to look like.

Ohhh, the potential.....

newSaleen1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Rampant said:
I had some spare time on my hands, so I decided to design what I would like an 05 Saleen (or any body kit manufacturer for that matter) to look like.

Ohhh, the potential.....

newSaleen1.jpg

---------------------------------------

Now that is some Photoshop talent!!

You would be a hit on the desktop images scene if you could blow that sucker a bit! But then it'll get all pixelated! Blah!

Don't suppose you could make a black version?

I'm thinkin of a stealth bomber on wheels!!! :D

I think you did a good job with the red one at Top of page.

Rice? I don't think so...

Saleen designs from 94+ you could say that it's Rice... but i don't think so because the body style changed so much from 94+

It's a long body style.. little harder to get it to look right.

It's better looking then the other one[ black 05 above]
Fuel door thing looks like A$$ .. Center exhaust it just sick..

torqueIT said:
---------------------------------------
You would be a hit on the desktop images scene if you could blow that sucker a bit! But then it'll get all pixelated! Blah!

Don't suppose you could make a black version?

Never understimate the power of Photoshop! :D
I threw together a quick dark blue desktop at 1024x768 -- black is far too hard to see the details (IMHO), especially in this pic since the shadows fall on the front bumper.

Click here for the Blue version-1024x768 (JPG)

Anyone got any connections inside Saleen to see if they would be interested in making this kit??? Worth a shot, right? :D

Thanks for all the props guys. I have been using PS since verion 2.5, so it is pretty much second nature to me by now. A graphic/web designer by profession, this is my excuse to avoid work. Someday, I would love to design aftermarket stuff for a living, and it's nice to see that other people like my designs.

Absolutely the best photoshop of the new 05 I have seen yet! (although the Shelby isn't shabby either!!!)
Nice job. I sure hope Saleen comes through big. I know that his people see the boards. I guess now is the time to start saving for the new car. :nice:

Don't get me wrong guys, I think he did an awesome job on the photoshop! I just find saleen gets too caried away with vents, slits, airdamns, but they do have great performance mods. :D He nailed the look of a saleen!

wow I guess I've been out of the mustang loop for too long, saleen kits are now considered rice huh? thats the most asinine thing I've heard in years. Agressive yes, rice no...

Regardless, great job on that photochop Rampant. The car looks phenomenal. If I were you I'd send it to Saleen. Of course it would take them a few months to respond but hey, I can't see them coming with a better front end than that. I would buy that kit in a heartbeat.

vyto2 said:
Great job on the photoshop work! Unfortunately, too ricey looking, but that is where saleen has been for a while. I prefer classic mustang looks myself, just consider me "old school"... ;)

black-eleanor.jpg
:jaw::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I know what to do with my new GT now when I get it........

Rampant said:
Never understimate the power of Photoshop! :D
I threw together a quick dark blue desktop at 1024x768 -- black is far too hard to see the details (IMHO), especially in this pic since the shadows fall on the front bumper.

Click here for the Blue version-1024x768 (JPG)

Anyone got any connections inside Saleen to see if they would be interested in making this kit??? Worth a shot, right? :D

--------------------------------------------

Scuze me whilst I mop off the drool I left on the floor :drool:

I am currently looking at my new car, that is if Saleen will build the kit!

Damn that's smoooooooooooooooooooth!

You've gone Rampant... er... Rampant! :D

Inquirey

To Whom it May Concern;
I really liked what you did with the 2005 Mustang and would like to know how did you do that. I would also like to know if you have any other pictures of the one you did. Please forward any other pictures to [email protected]. I would be interested in making these aftermarket pieces!!! :flag: