Roush 05 Saleen wheels 20X10/20X9 Chrome-trade or make offer

anlangston

Apr 1, 2005
Not a huge fan of the Chrome saleen rims on my car, (just my taste). If anyone has the silver saleen rims, same sizes and would like to upgrade to the chrome let me know. My rims are in perfect condition.

• Sponsors (?)

I do have the silver rims and tires with 420 miles on them in like new condition. I would rather have the chrome setup. Looks like my problem would be that mine are all the same size which I guess would mean 20x9. Maybe we could work it out if you get no offers. How many miles are on yours and I would have to recieve like new condition back? I cleaned and waxed mine before I put it away for winter. I've had the car since Oct.

mmm..I have currently 800 miles on them. I've had my car only a couple of months. The problem would be the upgraded perellis i have. The rears wouldn't fit. Plus I think it is a 2,000.00 option.

I got 2 9's and some rubber I dont know what to do with

Upgraded my rears to 10s so I have 2 9s that are sitting around quite bored.
I have 4 OEM Sport maxx tires as well... (275 x 35 I believe) They have about 3000 miles on them. The one problem is that I chose the best 2 of 4 rims when my 10s came in. The two remaining have one small scuff each.
(too much beer... too much curb... what a dumb @ss)

So... if anyone is interested in the rubber or the rims I'd be more than happy to get them out of my garage.

2 9x20 Saleen silver 2005 rims with one aftermarket scuff each.
4 275x35 Dunlop Sport Maxx tires with very slight tread wear (no smokey burnouts on these babies)

Lemme know....