05 Steel Wheels for winter

05v6

Dec 5, 2004
Iowa
I would like to get a set of steel wheels for winter and snow tires for an 05. Since nobody seems to carry a steel wheel yet I noticed a Crown Vic (COP CAR) that was checking me out had steel wheels. Does anyone know if the 16" wheels from a new Police Cruiser will fit an 05? The Screaming Yellow CC and the black wheels of the Crown VIc could get me through the Iowa Winter and the wheels are available for about $55 each. Hopefully there is someone working at a dealership or has access to both the mustang and the crown vic to give me a hand.

Also, can someone recomened a winter tire, one they have had experience with? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

That is why I have a winter beater car to drive. Park the stang in the garage for the winter. They suck in the snow and I don't want anyone crashing into me. :D

05v6 said:
I would like to get a set of steel wheels for winter and snow tires for an 05. Since nobody seems to carry a steel wheel yet I noticed a Crown Vic (COP CAR) that was checking me out had steel wheels. Does anyone know if the 16" wheels from a new Police Cruiser will fit an 05? The Screaming Yellow CC and the black wheels of the Crown VIc could get me through the Iowa Winter and the wheels are available for about $55 each. Hopefully there is someone working at a dealership or has access to both the mustang and the crown vic to give me a hand.

Also, can someone recomened a winter tire, one they have had experience with? :shrug: