05 with TTII's photochop....

MrBobMarley

Founding Member
Oct 7, 2002
Ft Myers, FL
I have to say, wheels are about 90% of a cars appeal to me. What do you guys think?

fa1f22ca.jpg.orig.jpg

Here's the original I got off svtperf.com tonight. Kinda bleh isn't it?

fa1f22e3.jpg.orig.jpg

Maybe I'll throw a saleen wing on there sometime.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, pics should work now....if not... ummmm just shoot me for sucking at posting pics.

Here's the stock pic, albeit already missing a spoiler.

post71072758998.jpg

And here would be my two of my first mods, wheels and losing the fogs.

ttii05stang.jpg

I'm thinking this car looks better in darker colors. The concept looked great in silver cause it had sharper lines. Same goes for the 99-04 Stangs--they look great in silver. But the production car doesn't look as good in silver IMO--I think looks best in dark reds, blues, greens and in black. The dark red in Hot Rod looks great.

I just read your comment about the cubic zarconia fogs, and I thought what the hell, why not remove the headlights too. So, I did. Here's the 05 with 1965 mustang headlights and the pony corral in the grill. Subtle changes for sure, but so major.

headlightsgrill.jpg

Ooh baby don't be so MEAN!

I agree that adding colour to the car makes it look even better, and that looks pretty awesome with the 65 setup.

The 6 won't have fogs either, and a couple of people have said it looks better without fogs, and I agree. The fogs would work better if they were at the edge of the grille, and the upright bits curved more, and wrapped around the lights slightly better.