05 with TTII's photochop....

yellow5.0cobra said:
Why would you quote someone's post with 9 pictures in it?

Just curious.

well...because i guess i am a dumbass...lol...havent been on here in a while with any regularity...the forum used to not be set up that way. You used to have to click "quote" if you wanted to include someones post.....i made an error.......i guess if i do it again you can publicly stone me. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Bigblok, here's someone elses attempt. I personally like the black trim around the lights, and I tried to like this but I couldn't, lol.

Attachments

• post-7-1072845381.jpeg
    post-7-1072845381.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 303
Had a little fun turning mrbobmarley's car into a boss 302. The 69' 302 did have driving lights in the grill so I kept them in there.
Used topnotch style mirrors, kinda digging them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bossviews.jpg
    bossviews.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 6,260
bigblokstang said:
well...because i guess i am a dumbass...lol...havent been on here in a while with any regularity...the forum used to not be set up that way. You used to have to click "quote" if you wanted to include someones post.....i made an error.......i guess if i do it again you can publicly stone me. :D
LOL, I dont care, just takes so long to load when you are on dial up... as many still are.

But since im home on DSL, quote as many times as you want!

Later
Pete

Interesting stab at the hockey stripes, just needs the boss 302 badge thru it! But the small side scoop belongs with 69 mach 1 stripes, and the 70 style hockey strips just works better with the shaker scoop and ya gotta slot the headlight area. ;) Here's some samples using the concept car, didn't add the correct scoops when I did the production version.
MACH103.jpg

BOSS02.jpg

yellow5.0cobra said:
LOL, I dont care, just takes so long to load when you are on dial up... as many still are.

Later
Pete

But it's the same copy of the picture, it doesn't matter if you link to the same pic a million times, it only has to download one copy.

Interesting stab at the hockey stripes, just needs the boss 302 badge thru it! But the small side scoop belongs with 69 mach 1 stripes, and the 70 style hockey strips just works better with the shaker scoop and ya gotta slot the headlight area. ;)

Thanks for the tips bud:nice:. Trust me I'm well aware of the setups and options, I just kinda liked the pic that inspired it it kinda leaves the option for 302, 331, 347, 351, 390, 427-8-9 etc.....I 'm a restomod fan obviously :D

Here's the pic:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 398
yellow5.0cobra said:

Later
Pete

Cool man....I would like to think i get a little wiser with age...but every now and then, i do something stupid like that and it makes me wonder sometimes! :D