05's in SoCal

SurfnSoCal

Founding Member
Jan 25, 2001
San Clemente, CA
Hey guys-

I have been working with the Manager at Rancho Santa Margarita Ford. They are one of (if not the) largest mustang dealerships in SoCal....Roush, Saleen, and SVT. They have already 23 orders for new 05's, which (he said) will be arriving next month (i tried to pin him down further...).

On a side note, the local Channel 3 station here (for those of you in OC) started running a 2005 commercial that the Dealership made themselves. Apparently, its a teaser commercial. When I see it, I will try to tape it. I guess Ford got wind of this commercial, and liked it so much...that they are sending "more 05's to RSM Ford than other dealerships in the area". Most likely its because they sell alot of mustangs...but whatever. Furthmore...they are selling the GT's at MSRP...not jacking it up at all (I still will talk them down though).

ANYWAY...for my fellow OC dwellin, 05 droolin, mustangers....go check out RSM Ford for ordering your stang. Sounds like they are the cheapest in town.

• Sponsors (?)

I stopped by on the 27th, the official release date. that's the date detroit releases them, and the date shipment begins. you won't see any in so cal dealers for at least two more weeks, and then expect them to go in minutes

Bull ****. That ****ing car dealership is nothing but a bunch of rip offs. They had an eBay auction I say this morning. The deal was that they would order the car for you how you wanted it and the bids where for what you would pay above MSRP. Some idiot had a $10,000 bid on the auction; I think they realized that who ever won would see right threw them so they canceled the auction because I can’t seem to find it any more

But here is a discussion about it

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=6403

v8only said:
I stopped by on the 27th, the official release date. that's the date detroit releases them, and the date shipment begins. you won't see any in so cal dealers for at least two more weeks, and then expect them to go in minutes

Sep 27th was the Official launch of the 2005 Mustang, They have not actually begun shipment of the new cars.