06 Cobra

• Sponsors (?)

I am soooooo hoping that is the mystery model they'll be showing at the Chicago show. :D Hope it looks like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thats EXACTLY what i was picturing my mustang looking like!! Id need to change my pants if they made that from the factory. My bf who doesn’t like the new style even thinks that looks good

The rear of that car is simply awesome :hail2: These taillights are awesome and I love the positioning of the back up lights

This from you vyto ? :shrug: If so, congrats, it almost looks too good to be true :nice:

The rear of that car is simply awesome These taillights are awesome and I love the positioning of the back up lights

This from you vyto ? If so, congrats, it almost looks too good to be true

Yup, those are mine! :D I can only dream a shelby will look like that! Otherwise, I'll just have to get a body shop to do that... ;)

What do you guys like so much at that Car ? being it's an eleanor clone or pretty close to that style-

Do you like the rap around running lights up front -- ?

or would like to see smaller or Not rap-around style ?

Like fog lights in Grill ? or only like because 60 sec. eleanor had them...

sweet~Low~93 said:
What do you guys like so much at that Car ? being it's an eleanor clone ?

It's good looking and it is something the aftermarket will be able to do. Do we really have to worry about what style running lights are on it? It looks good and is a production bumper. The foglights are ok. I don't really care one way or the other. But at least there are foglights.

SVTdriver said:
It's good looking and it is something the aftermarket will be able to do. Do we really have to worry about what style running lights are on it? It looks good and is a production bumper. The foglights are ok. I don't really care one way or the other. But at least there are foglights.

I really don't know if aftermarket will have market some things.
rear tails. - Don't think so.. you would have to replace the Whole rear panel.
I don't see that happen.

Running lights- It just reminds me of something Import-
they started useing rap around style lights. :shrug:

i'm 50/50 on fog lights- it would work good on some models, like this one above.

What do you guys like so much at that Car ? being it's an eleanor clone or pretty close to that style-

That's not eleanor, it's a shelby... this is eleanor:

real_eleanor_front.jpg

real_eleanor_back.jpg