06 gt hesitates the pulls

maxima

Oct 5, 2004
i have an 06 gt , when i go half throttle or wot , sometimes my car feels like im putting my foot on the break boggs then pulls like normal after a few seconds , has anyone ever experianced this ???????????

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, what tune do you have. At WOT, mine bogs for a sec before it takes off. I need to email Doug and have that fixed. I thought it was my tire/gear combo bogging it, but it's not. Someone else advised me it's the tune after they experienced something similar.

If you don't have a tune, you really need to get one.

If the problem only happens after traveling for long periods at highway speeds, then the cause is the fuel pump. There's a TSB for this if your car is still under warranty. If it isn't, then it's your nickel to have it fixed.

If it happens all of the time, then make sure all of the CAI's connections are tight.
If they're ok, then reinstall the tune and/or disconnect the battery for at least 30 minutes.

If that doesn't fix it, your car has an auto tranny, your tune is from BamaChips, and the tune was purchased before August, 2007, then contact Doug to upgrade the tune. He tweaked his auto tunes at that time for improved response and performance.
The Mustang Source - View Single Post - Mustang GT Automatic Transmission