06' "stock as they come" first track time

I went to nedw last night and managed to get one pass in b4 they pulled the plug.
Humidity was @ 84% and the track temp hoverd around 75.

[email protected]
60' 2.088
330 5.861
1/8 [email protected]
1000 11.62

I think I can get her down to a 13.7. This wed forcast is 70 with nearly no humidity so we'll see what happens.
My wife videod the run but because it's on a non digital cam coder I have to have it converted over.

• Sponsors (?)

Damn Joe, that's impressive to say the least! WTG man! What's planned next for the car... I know it won't stay stock for long.

You and Charlie are making a believer out of me on how well the '05-up automatic cars run!

Since DA corrected numbers seem to be a hot topic for some of these '05-up guys, I figured yours out for you.

DA corrected your times would have been a 13.79 at 98.30mph

That sounds about right for the car. I ran a 13.9 @ 101 in 85% humidity / 85F weather and a 2.2 60' with a freaking tune. Your weather makes me jealous. 70F in September, I WISH I could get that weather here in South Florida.

With that 60' (good launch) and some cooler weather you'll easily see a 13.7. Gluck :D

(BTW, don't bother with a burnout on street tires. You're wasting your time and burning your tires. Just do a quick peel out to clean your tires off).

Damn Joe, that's impressive to say the least! WTG man! What's planned next for the car... I know it won't stay stock for long.

You and Charlie are making a believer out of me on how well the '05-up automatic cars run!

Since DA corrected numbers seem to be a hot topic for some of these '05-up guys, I figured yours out for you.

DA corrected your times would have been a 13.79 at 98.30mph

I corrected mine a few days ago since seeing others doing so on here...it turns out my quickest run([email protected])turned into 13.17@105+:D :D :D

I went to nedw last night and managed to get one pass in b4 they pulled the plug.
Humidity was @ 84% and the track temp hoverd around 75.

[email protected]
60' 2.088
330 5.861
1/8 [email protected]
1000 11.62

I think I can get her down to a 13.7. This wed forcast is 70 with nearly no humidity so we'll see what happens.
My wife videod the run but because it's on a non digital cam coder I have to have it converted over.

Tell me what track you race at (New England Raceway?) and I can figure out what you might be able to get out of the car.

BTW, that was a really good 60 foot time for a first try. My first 60 foot time was 2.2 something in similar weather conditions and my 1/4 mile was 13.941 sec @100.06. But I had a tune and Corsa exhaust.

Yup were are at the new england dw, Sea level is 90'. One bad and I will be there tomorrow night to see what we can do. This will most likely be the last time it runs in stock form and I would like to get a strong 13.7 out of her.

The only mod will be a tuner to allow me to change gears but I may not do that because the hp comes complete with a tune so it may end up all going in at the same time.:nice:

Yup were are at the new england dw, Sea level is 90'. One bad and I will be there tomorrow night to see what we can do. This will most likely be the last time it runs in stock form and I would like to get a strong 13.7 out of her.

The only mod will be a tuner to allow me to change gears but I may not do that because the hp comes complete with a tune so it may end up all going in at the same time.:nice:

It looks like you probably did a 13.8 density altitude corrected depending upon what time of the evening you made your run. You might be able to sqeek into the high 13.7s if you get real good weather but don't expect more than that without any mods.

I just got back from the track and she pulled off a ......

[email protected]
60' 2.003
330 5.73
1/8 [email protected]
1000 11.484

I can say that I'm pretty happy with that and this will all pale in comparison next spring after the turbo goes on:D

That is great. What time of the evening did this run occur? Did you find that your times were better in daylight or at night?