07-08 “Terminator mustang” any info?

SFLDragon

Dec 27, 2004
Just received my 5.0 one of the first columns talked about a new specialty mustang to be released very soon with the 03-04 Cobra motor! Im not sure how to react, had I known this I would have waited and bought that instead of my 05GT. Anyone have any more info on this?

• Sponsors (?)

crewwolfy said:
Maybe a mustang bought by another company and modded out? Terminator Mustang just sounds too cheesy to come straight from Ford.

lol, the 03-04 Cobra was dubbed the "terminator" Id lay money its gonna be another Mach 1 with the 03-04 Cobra motor. Anyone know anything else.

SFLDragon said:
Just received my 5.0 one of the first columns talked about a new specialty mustang to be released very soon with the 03-04 Cobra motor! Im not sure how to react, had I known this I would have waited and bought that instead of my 05GT. Anyone have any more info on this?

Is this in the March issue of "5.0 Mustang and Superfords"? I didn't see it...

John

There have not been any credible rumors of a 07-08 Mustang with the Terminator motor.

The only things we know are coming for 2007 is the California Specia, which is little more than decals and plastic suck on a GT and, of course, the GT-500.

There is credible information that the Mach 1 motor will be updated and recycled in a SE for the 2008 Model year.