1/2" spacers and 275/40 M/T's

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
I recently machined up, two 1/2" spacers for the rear and added a pair of 275/40's. Coupled with a set of urethane spring isolators, MOROSO 2 1/2" wheel studs and custom 'Wheel Discs', and I've got the look I've been waiting for, for years. Let me know what you think. Positive or Negative.
P.S. Save the comments on the spacers.....Not interested. LOL. :nice:

322008_126_full.jpg

322008_125_full.jpg

322008_124_full.jpg

I also added new seats, last week. Not 100% on the quality. But the comfort is awesome. I may have them recovered, this summer with a custom touch. We'll see.

322008_127_full.jpg

~Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

VERY nice car and clean....nice offset with the spacers too (I run the same size tires on my '85). Only thing I'd change if it were mine would be larger tips and dark fuel tank. BTW, how much ya sprayin'?

Larger exhaust tips would look mean on that car with those tires (Quick Photohack, hope ya don't mind):)

attachment.php

C.Harris said:
VERY nice car and clean....nice offset with the spacers too (I run the same size tires on my '85). Only thing I'd change if it were mine would be larger tips and dark fuel tank. BTW, how much ya sprayin'?

Larger exhaust tips would look mean on that car with those tires (Quick Photohack, hope ya don't mind):)

attachment.php

Thanks C.Harris. The exhaust tips are 2 1/2" already. Anything larger on a, fairly unmodified Mustang, would be rice, IMO. As for the gas tnk cover, I love the look of it, personally. To each, their own, though. I had that sent down from a guy in Arizona. www.glennsperformance.com. It's a composite piece that is painted the smae color as the car and comes with chrome straps. BTW...The Photohack link does not work for me. And, I'm sprayin' 125.
Thanks for the compliments, Mustangphil,

~Jeff