1/4 mile Track results

• Sponsors (?)

Lsredy2kstang said:
Yes, bottle pressure above 900-1000 all day long.

If my window switch was working properly, I think that It would hvae been more consistent as well.

I am calling MSD this morning to talk with them.

T

Yea, your first runs sound annoying, but you were consistantly hittting low 14's on your runs to follow. Are you running any suspension mods? What about tires, were you on street tires and what kind?

Street Kuhmo ecsta's. I am thinking of going to Bristol FFW in August to run again.

I will have some ET streets by then or hope to for the event, have a 100 shot dialed in and i hear 13's for sure!

Suspension mods, well yes a few, springs, rear sway bar, shocks/struts/strut tower/ no Control arms or anything.

I was cutting a 2.25 60' on street tires, get it down to 1.9 with some ET Streets and I will be on a 13 with a fat (rich) 75 shot.

Got the car tuned as well. I know have a 87 n/a tune, 93 premium tune and a 93 nitrous tune as well.

It is nice. The tuner said i should think about getting some new o2's for mine are a little slow to respond and so he bumped my idle a little to 950. After the sensor change,I will change it back to 850.

T