1/4 times for stock auto

I got the predator for christmas and turned the shift firmness up as far as it can go and it made a little differece but not as much as i want. I was thinking about doing the J-mod but i dunno if i wanna mess with internals of the tranny. Did you do it yourself and was it diffucult to do?

• Sponsors (?)

i call bs. there is no way that happened. i have a 04 gt with an intake plenum, throttle body, CAI and MAF and only got a 13.9. about being consistent it all depends on driver. i drove to back to back 13.9's. raced an aode 02 gt and he ran a 14.6 in stock trim. so i dont think this is real

ok buddy whatever, maybe you should take into account that cars can run better at different tracks depending on the weather and the elevation. The fact that you only ran a 13.9 with those mods proves this because a stock 5spd gt can run 13.9s

jdmoore144 said:
i call bs. there is no way that happened. i have a 04 gt with an intake plenum, throttle body, CAI and MAF and only got a 13.9. about being consistent it all depends on driver. i drove to back to back 13.9's. raced an aode 02 gt and he ran a 14.6 in stock trim. so i dont think this is real

You got 13.9 but by your avatar it sets 14.5?

Driver/track/weather/weight play a part in times...the times are possible...

A stock auto Gt can get 14.1-14.2...

uk01gt said:
Bone stock, and I mean bone stock 01 and a half GT auto coupe. 5 passes within a tenth of 14.6, at about 94-95 mph. Stock tyres too. Put it in D, traction control on, and just hit it.

Well I'm not for sure on your elevation but both your times and mph should be faster...

Turn off traction control...that is hurting you...