1-800 #

• Sponsors (?)

I've been getting a message saying something about "unable to check the status, standby to speak with a rep". Up until yesterday, I was getting "clean and unscheduled". I'm going to stop into the dealership tomorrow and see what they know. It's probably related to the hold being put on the IUP's. The dealer hasn't called me about that, which I find interesting.

3Stangs said:
Has anyone tried the 1-800# in the past few days to check the status of their order? I've been trying for 2 days and get some error message about it. Did Ford Change the # or does anyone know? Thanks
Jerri

I was getting clean and unscheduled up until yesterday. Now I get there is a compatability issue with the order. I am sure this relates to the IUP being on hold till February. My dealer did not even call me about this. :shrug: Very nice of them to let their customers know what is going on. Oh, did I mention I ordered in September. Sux.

The number worked worked for me...
I got a 2 error reports and had to repeat myself but it worked....

And said your car has arrived at the ramp......

next is....on the truck and home soon. :nice:

You have to speak clearly to the system......Good luck.

phantom05 said:

Did you order with the IUP? If so, you may have just skated through during this whole IUP ordeal. Good for you and have fun when she arrives.

05mealready said:
Did you order with the IUP? If so, you may have just skated through during this whole IUP ordeal. Good for you and have fun when she arrives.

Yes I got Prem.. IUP ...rear spoiler ....my color,manual trans., alarm ,side bags
Ordered 10-18
built week of 12-6
on covoy carrier 12-13
arrived at ramp 12-16 or 17
delivery this week (i don't know where the ramp is) so? :shrug:

Thanks for the good wishes...I know how your feeling ..thats why I posted all of the tracking info a while back.

I called today because I was afraid the # wasn't good any more because of the traffic on it now....but it works...Just speak clearly..and repeat when you have to.

Good luck to ALL of you waiting...I hope you enjoy yours soon.

phantom05 said:

Good for you! :banana: :banana: I'll probably become an insomniac when it gets that close! Have fun with your ride and please post pics asap :hail2:

outdoorstom said:
Good for you! :banana: :banana: I'll probably become an insomniac when it gets that close! Have fun with your ride and please post pics asap :hail2:

Thanks alot man...I've waited to the point of numb...but I'm happy it's soon over....pics soon. :nice:

good luck

3Stangs said:
yeah Im sure it has something to do with the IUP BUT, it wont let me get anywhere with the #. It rings one time and an automated thing pics up telling me that my number or area code is blocked. :-(

Wow, that sounds really strange. I wonder if the dealer had it blocked? I have called a bunch of times and never got that response. Maybe try caling from a different number? Good luck.