1 Chamber flows installed

Pootiestang said:
I got single chambers and I love mine! Haven't seen anyone else with em and I get comps on it all the time. Gotta love the bridges and driving down the city. No trouble from the cops either!

Just be careful if you're not running cats, because they can use the loudness that the one chambered Flows alow to pull you and check your exhaust line !!!
:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

Whats this talk aboutr delta flow 1 chambers??? I dont think there is such thing..

The only thing i see on summit and flowmasters website are the Delta FORCE 1 chamber mufflers that are FLO-325108

10 Series Delta Force, 2 1/2 in. center inlet/outlet, 1-chamber muffler

Nowhere can i find any single chamber mufflers except that are listed as delta force... Arent Delta force mufflers flowmasters race line of mufflers??

Can you tell me the part number on your mufflers.. If that match the one i listed... Im thinkin about buying single chamber flows today and i dont see origional ones ANYWHERE but are listed as delta force.. not delta flow

Thanks Joe

LOL you think its loud? :rlaugh: Wait till you get the off road H-Pipe. :D I have a off road h pipe with 1 chamber mufflers made to a side exhaust. Now that crap is loud. I'm sure yours won't be as loud since you have pipes all the way to your bumper. I get pulled over a lot for the exhaust but owell i love it. O if you really want it to be loud as hell get turn downs. Well i wouldn't do it honestly because everything in the car will shake and it will be to loud.

"yeah those 1 chambers sound badass. The only ones that dont like them are the mustang kids who rice up their cars. That's why they go with the magnapacks. Later."

01bullittstang

What are you talking about so i am ricer now because I have mangapacks??
All i know is that i get people everywhere telling me how good the packs sound.
so yeh don't speak again :notnice:

SteedaQ400 said:
Well. yesterday I went to meineke to put on my non delta 1 chambers and took about 1hr and 30min to install becauuse of tubing differences. Well, when I started it up I was like damn. It put a huge grin on my face. I revved it up and let me tell you that these sound 5-6 times louder than 2 chambers. It sounds louder than an off road h pipe with flow 2 chambers. Everywhere I went by people were like looking at me like damn, that is f@#king loud as $hit. I plan on putting an h pipe on next week. Thats going to sound bad ass. Thanks Y2K GT for helping me with the website you told me to go to :banana: :flag: :hail2:
Congratulations Man. I know the first time i started my stang up after the install i was like :eek: :eek: ... I went and filled my stang up and rode around for a few hours b/c i couldn't get enough of the sound... well, glad i could help another member out.. :cheers:

p.s.- that price on those were really good.. trust me i checked everywhere.. most ppl wanted 80-115 a piece for them ..

Yep when i had my 2002 GT I put 1 chambers on and absolutely loved them. i loved when people would just turn and stare. It was the loudest damn thing I had every heard on the streets but i guess that might be because I also had LT's and a OR-H pipe. Overall I loved them. but the "drone" on the interstate would always give me a BIG headache so I tried to stay off the interstate.

Well I know what mufflers I'm gonna use when I get my X pipe now lol

I'm gonna be installing the Xpipe in my driveway with a few very knowledgeable freiends.. Should I get the flows welded in before or after?

sounds like a good time to change my 2 chambers now!!!!

Ive never had the chance to hear the 1 chambers in person but i was told that they dont sound good at the higher RPM'S??? If you could rate them in difference compared to the 2 chambers and also to the magnapacks I just might have to pick up a pair!!!!

mattch2 said:
sounds like a good time to change my 2 chambers now!!!!

Ive never had the chance to hear the 1 chambers in person but i was told that they dont sound good at the higher RPM'S??? If you could rate them in difference compared to the 2 chambers and also to the magnapacks I just might have to pick up a pair!!!!

Nothing compares to the mufflers... at higher RPM'S... if u closed you eyes briefly u would think you were in a Nascar. These things scream and i love mine :worship: