1 Chamber flows installed

• Sponsors (?)

I got the same 1 chamber flows on mine with a Magnaflow X-Pipe, & they sound good together. :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:
At first I had the X-Pipe with the 2 chamber 40 Series, but I didn't notice a difference in sound from the stock set up. So after a couple of days I had the muffler shop swap it out for the 1 chamber Flows. I'm not sure what series he installed though.

I still want them deeper sounding though. How can I get that deeper tone? Should I change the Magnaflow X-Pipe out?

Glad I found this thread. I have the SLP catback now. The muffler shop told me that I couldn't run once chambers because of the offset. He said they would not fit under my car (2003 GT). Do you have to modify anything for them to fit? If not then I am ordering some tonight.

He told me they would have to be offset on both ends to fit a mustang.

2Stock said:
Glad I found this thread. I have the SLP catback now. The muffler shop told me that I couldn't run once chambers because of the offset. He said they would not fit under my car (2003 GT). Do you have to modify anything for them to fit? If not then I am ordering some tonight.

The only thing he had to modify was the diameter of the tubing to fit the muffler. The muffler had a 3" diameter.

Here's a blurry picture of the guy welding it in. I took it with my cell phone & + it was taken at night. Hopefully it gives you somehwhat of an idea.

Attachments

• Picture189_24Sep04.jpg
    Picture189_24Sep04.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 87
RenDawg408 said:
Here's a blurry picture of the guy welding it in. I took it with my cell phone & + it was taken at night. Hopefully it gives you somehwhat of an idea.
I know my Bassani O/R X-pipe was LOUD with 2 chambers, i could just imagine the 1 chamber mufflers. I think i'm going my own LOUD route when i get my next stang...Bassani Street Competition Catback, Bassani O/R X-Pipe, Longtubes :nice:

2Stock said:

So you want louder than your current SLP setup? Just swap in an Offroad pipe and you'll be louder than any 1 chamber Flow combo I guarantee you that, anyon else agree?...unless you already have an offroad pipe with your SLP...and if you want louder than that, then my friend you are crazier than me in the sound category :nice: