10.04 at 136.11 !!

• Sponsors (?)

cubicgator said:
your crankshaft called me and jeff this weekend said it was working to much overtime. i don't want to see it walk off the job at 136+++++mph!!!!!

The crank called me too.......it said it was willing to work overtime for a little while longer :D

It made it clear to me that it would walk out at 145+ ........so maybe we'll just turn up the wick some more :nice:

Our whole engine was rather envious of that 460.It said the 460 looked like it was on vacation..........all it was carrying down the track was a skate board :rlaugh:

gasketmaster said:
The crank called me too.......it said it was willing to work overtime for a little while longer :D

It made it clear to me that it would walk out at 145+ ........so maybe we'll just turn up the wick some more :nice:

Our whole engine was rather envious of that 460.It said the 460 looked like it was on vacation..........all it was carrying down the track was a skate board :rlaugh:

:rlaugh: :lol: Nicely put.

terry after watching the videos more at lunch, i think in your words not every can just go out and launch a turbo car, the pro tree comes on pretty quick, my boy cut some lights friday night .037 best! on .400 so you guys turn up the wick and wait for it to spool come and catch us in our slow 460. 10.54 with 424 rwhp it would suck if we found 150 more by friday! scott i'm just playing your the man! later wally

cubicgator said:
terry after watching the videos more at lunch, i think in your words not every can just go out and launch a turbo car, the pro tree comes on pretty quick, my boy cut some lights friday night .037 best! on .400 so you guys turn up the wick and wait for it to spool come and catch us in our slow 460. 10.54 with 424 rwhp it would suck if we found 150 more by friday! scott i'm just playing your the man! later wally

When we pull up to the line on Friday........you guys just go ahead and go..........we'll be right there :D

cubicgator said:

I know your playing. Keep it up, it's entertaining. As long as it doesn't get personal. :rlaugh: Like I told Jeff earlier today. Who's to say my other motor isn't in the garage on the stand waiting to go in. :rolleyes:

See ya Friday!

Scott

Well it looks like the year is off to a damn good start!! Congrats to Scott for his DOMINATION of jeff and wally. Sometimes there is a replacement for the displacement, it looks kinda like a hairdryer, and makes a wicked bad whistling sound. HEHEHE Time for Jeff and Wally to step it up a notch, I say go all out, pull some all nighters and install the really big block!! But of course thats all just my opinion. Hopefully next weekend with be ok weather wise, so we can see some more of that wicked bad racing. I just wish i could be out there running something too. All in good time i guess, all in good time.

blackholehunter said:
I know your playing. Keep it up, it's entertaining. As long as it doesn't get personal. :rlaugh: Like I told Jeff earlier today. Who's to say my other motor isn't in the garage on the stand waiting to go in. :rolleyes:

See ya Friday!

Scott
Whos to say Wally wont show up with a Camaro and a little top end shot. :banana: I think this is the same car that will be featured on Bob Frys N.H.R.A.today in a few weeks. :hail2:

going to try and get the day off so I can watch some fast cars down the track and watch I will have to since the block is still at the shop :( hoping to run some respectable times but don't think I will be able to play with scott or wally this year maybe with some nitrous and sounds like alot of it at that :flag:

V6power87 said:
WTF's a Chevy lover doing in here? :banana:
I thought for sure a 87 t-type was a chevy...WTF. You dont even own a Ford... :bang: Just thought i would give these fords some $hit. Im sure it will come back and bite me in the ass someday... :banana:
Thats all just part of the game! :p