$100 good for all of the parts below?

• Sponsors (?)

what parts are aftermarket, if those are all stock dont even look at it unless you NEED any of it. If any of it is aftermarket it would probably be worth it, but like said before, no one is going to buy a stock upper and lower intake, so if you have 3, thats just 3 intakes you have to find space for till you sell them for 10 bucks each. I wouldnt worry about any of the stock parts, but if they maf or injectors are bigger then stock, and the headers are bbk shorties it may be worth it. What kind of cam, size of t/b?

I don't know why everyone says stock parts are worthless.

I sold my stock upper and lower intake for $50, Some people want a car that is ORIGINAL and some just want to go back to stock b4 they sell their cars.

I would jump on the deal. To me extra parts are always a good thing.

ryan218 said:
i want a way to make money :nice:

and we our out of room for me to start doing what i did last year to make money. buy a car fix it and sell it. we are out of yard to park them in :rolleyes:

Buy those if the TB and MAF are as said. Ebay them and you will make money- if you don't, I'll buy the parts from you and pay for shipping and do it myself.

Well maybe- depends on what kinda mood the wife's in. ;)

Buy 1 set (or 2) of the heads and intakes and get your self a porting kit and a electric die grinder and go to work.Then when you build yourself a 302 or whatever you can have a set of ported heads and intake you did for cheap.

And if you messed up,it would have been cheap,so some good experiance.