100 Octane Unleaded fuel

• Sponsors (?)

wait, wha. $8.75? When i worked at Royal Petroleum Sunoco 104 Blue unleaded was like 5.27 and Sunoco 110 leaded Purple was 5.13 - then i got a discount so to me it was $4.10:nice:
I heard the price was going up, but thats crazy. I ran 5 gallons 104 in my car cuz i bought it for my bro but his supra is catless so i eneded up getting him 110 and using the 104. It wasn't too awesome, smooth as hell rho. But it's not going to get you anything unless you run high compression or lots of boost.

I was wondering if anyone has used the Sunoco 100 octane Street/Race Gas. Is it worth the 8.75 a gallon? How much Horsepower can you get out of it with a blower compaired to 93 octane? Thanks for the info!

Unless your tuned for it 0hp. If your not running alot of boost I don't think even with a tune for it you'd pick up a lot. At 8.75/gal I better be picking up 40+rwhp. LOL

Haha I know! Dose any know if i can run a leaded fuel? I have no cats. I just dont know if it would damage the motor or O2 sensors. I think Cam2 is cheeper, but it is a leaded fuel.

great question, i have no O2 sensors or cats and was wondering the same thing. a buddy of mine has 25 gallons of 113 Octane VP Leaded fuel and I was wondering if I could run it in my car...