1000 POSTS!!!

After posting this much I should?

• Get off the computer and go port something.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Don't post until I have something good to add

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy another car.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kick cro in the shin

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

kiddiccarus said:
You can come to Virginia beach on the 10th of July and Race at Motor World for 2 hours with me and Littlespic from TF and some others we are trying to get to come.
amanda and I did that 2 years ago. They are the same go-karts I played with for 3 years.
There is a box kept under the wing. disconnect it as your getting in and they can't shut you down. Just pay attention to everyone around you. :nice:

kiddiccarus said:
Hmmmmmm Looks Like I am going to have a heads up on this. Can't wait to get there.
Dont' tell anyone else until after you make a few runs.
Avoid the "road race" track its only like one lap.

Are you coming all the way to VA to ride go-karts?? you guys should make a detour and head up this way too on a thurday night :nice:

I will be leaving Ky on the 2nd and will stay in VB for the week and leave there on July 11th to come home the only concrete plans I have so far are to be at Motor World on the 10th. My sister and Her hubby are there, He is a Chief in the Navy. So I guess the trip is to visit them LOL but I get to play a lot.

I will have all week and some time in both of the weekends if you want to get together.