Roush $10K for '85 Saleen?????

admdavs

Feb 25, 2004
Chicago
Should I get this '85 Saleen????? PIC included

I was just wondering if you guys think that $10K for a '85 Saleen with only 41,000 miles is a good deal??? It is 1 of only 2 made that year with a factory sunroof- should I pick this up for a toy car- or is he asking too much???? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Too much money for that car. 10K is what that car would fetch if it was near perfect. The mileage is good but the car needs some paint work and how about those bubbled guages? Never seen that before. If you have 10 to spend find a 87 and up car with a little more mileage. If it was taken care of, it would be in much better condition than that. :notnice:
TFalk is correct about contacting Mark at Performance Autosport. He will tell what you may not want to hear.

$10K is a bit much. Maybe if the car was one of a kind (like the blue '85 Paxton supercharged hatchback). The picture you have shows the car does not even have the original front air dam (it has an '86 air dam). This is somewhat common with the '85 and early '86 cars that are driven as the front air dams were 3-piece fiberglass parts that were prone to damage and the original manufacturer is no longer in business (Spoilers Plus), the only replacement part available being the '86 air dam.