Expired $12,500 / San Diego / Ca / 2008 Ford Mustang Gt 5 Speed /

S197GTBen

Aug 20, 2015
Hi all, I am selling my 2008 ford mustang gt . It was a fun car but past 2 years I put only about 2000 miles on car. Body currently has 9x,000 miles and motor about 6x,000 miles.
it is a 4.6 v8 5 speed. with lots of mods. list is below

GodSpeed coilovers
Adjustable tie rods
white line lower control arms
gt500 wing
side door louvers
side window louvers
Hids, leds, smoked rear bumper reflectors
custom interior red suede
double din radio Chinese
leather red stitched shift boot
momo steering wheel hub
omp deep dish red suede steering wheel
polished JBA exhaust tips
deleted mufflers
pypes o/r x pipe, 2.5" exhaust piping
bbk throttle body
bbk underdrive pulleys
jlt series 3 intake with bama tune
mutha thumpr comp cams stage 1
hurst short shifter
4 point cage(satin black)
trufiber rear deckled
tru fiber mirror covers
billet black upper and lower grill
4:10 ford racing gears

car needs some work done as their is a warning light saying check gas cap? i think it is just the o ring around the gas cap itself
airbag light is on due to aftermarket steering wheel
front bumper does have damage from being driven for years and a crack underneath
rear driver quarter has a tiny dent due to someone backing into me when i was parked
paint could use a good wax and would shine beautifully though

car is currently non-op as i did not register it this year so will need be smogged if you live in a smog required area.

for the price you are getting a well off mustang it is very fast and has beaten 5.0's before if that matters to you and sounds amazing.

includes stock pipes with cats, stock steering wheel and anything else I can find for the mustang.

12.5k OBO can even tow within 100 miles.
i can even go lower if you pick up before i put back together. (bumper, fenders, fog lights, grill, rear tail lights ) have been taken off because I was parting out all my parts ( such as carbon fiber fenders, hood, lip, etc..)

lmk if interested. Car drives good and handles well.

thanks.

picture is how it was with old wheels and carbon fiber. if want more updated anything email me
[email protected]

other picture is the cage i have inside of it.

and the picture with no carbon fiber is a picture how it will look when you get it. same wheels and body parts. besides the front splitter and lip.
IMG_4800.JPG
IMG_5458.PNG
IMG_5458.PNG
IMG_4800.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

update: not sure how to edit post but the front turn signals are stock orange also, not clear anymore. and no picture of the cage is included but here it is Also have a rear turfier carbon fiber deck lid also ill throw in and is currently on car.

Attachments

• IMG_4798.PNG
    IMG_4798.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 348