13.2 @ 104.75

95snoozer

Dec 14, 2002
RCR
run made right off the interstate, 29 psi in the tires, no power shifting, no short belt, all seats in car, 1/4 tank of gas. coolant 195 degrees, no iced intake.

1.98--60'
6.3--330
8.5---1/8 @ 83.15
11.1--1000
13.2--1/4 @ 104.75

other pass was a 13.3@ 104.8 on a 2.01 60'

I need to launch this thing next trip

• Sponsors (?)

What's your race weight? I would like to know what your "dropping weight" mods netted you.

Nice runs. If you get into the 12's with E7's, I will be seriously impressed with your car.

What are the plans for the car. Are you gonna stick with the E7's and go crazy with suspension mods? Or get some new heads? You are running out of bolt-on's!!!
Scott

race weight was 3290 with me

Im 160s, so 3130 tonight

weighed in at 3090 the other day with an 1/8 tank of gas and the rear seat out and no clutter like tonight. rear seat bracket..seat is still in place though

tonight all that was done in way of reduction was front sway bar and dgg bone, seat brasket, spare jack, and I have no trunk carpet :(

Plans? well I have plenty of time to dream as I have no money and wont until I am out of college. No more boltons, as I have everything but a fuel pump, so nothing left to do. No I am not going to do any suspension.

Short term: I have a set of ported E7s that might go on over the holiday If I find the time and head gaskets. Then Ill probably slap a plate kit on there. ( I have a D&D pro hawk shortblock) no, the compression is not higher than stock

Would have been nice to have a set of ET streets to run on :(

goal for the car is 120+ traps, daily driver.
gonan be either
AFR 185s w/
Blower, turbo, or 347 with a plate system.... I am not sure yet. but I have 2 years to decide

with 1K on the motor 247/290..... but really you have to look at how much RPM you get and flat power in the upper RPMs. the car should be making more than that now for as quick as its going

If you do throw the ported e7's on there, you will show the "anti-thumper" crowd what 12's are like. Definately sick.

I really wish I had your 60ft times. :drool:

What's your displacement with the new shortblock?

mo_dingo said:
If you do throw the ported e7's on there, you will show the "anti-thumper" crowd what 12's are like. Definately sick.

I really wish I had your 60ft times. :drool:

What's your displacement with the new shortblock?

werd

Im learning the llaunch better, but it was so slick tonight..... NEW tIMES

Very nice - slicks and some slightly more aggressive driving and your in the 12s. You must have done some serious weight reduction - if you posted that I missed it.

The Thumper knocks aren't gonna stop then though.

tmoss said:
Very nice - slicks and some slightly more aggressive driving and your in the 12s. You must have done some serious weight reduction - if you posted that I missed it.

The Thumper knocks aren't gonna stop then though.

um.... not really serious. unless front sway bar back seta and dog bone is serious ;)

IM looking for 12s on the nittos on stock heads before I put on ported heads... and I am not going to powershift or run a short belt to get there.