13.7 @ 104

I went to the track on friday. Temps were in the mid-high 80's.

Without nitrous
60' 2.186
14.488 @ 97.19

With nitrous
60' 2.243
13.725 @104.12

Other nitrous time
60' 2.441
13.960 @104.99

This is with a 60 shot dry, with 850PSI pressure in the bottle.
Also having problems with it cutting out between shifts. I will shift and then when I get back on the gas it will just fall on its face, and then the nitrous will kick in again a second or so later and it'll keep haulin ass. .... any ideas??

• Sponsors (?)

lol aren't those 60's a joke? I'm not saying that I could get much better than 2.1, but my tires are nearly drag slicks. They have no tread lol. Theres no window switch. Thats why the high 60' i think, because it sprays in first and spins the crap out of them.

Turbo92PGT said:
lol aren't those 60's a joke? I'm not saying that I could get much better than 2.1, but my tires are nearly drag slicks. They have no tread lol. Theres no window switch. Thats why the high 60' i think, because it sprays in first and spins the crap out of them.
do'nt spray until you're out of first? :)

NPI =/
Jetting in the kit was about a 65 shot. So maybe 35-40RWHP? Launchin on some "nankang" tires lol. That are bald. 4.10's didnt help me out at all at the track. Street is fun, but its gotta just be traction problems huh? Weird almost shifting to 5th at the end of the track though

Turbo92PGT said:
NPI =/
Jetting in the kit was about a 65 shot. So maybe 35-40RWHP? Launchin on some "nankang" tires lol. That are bald. 4.10's didnt help me out at all at the track. Street is fun, but its gotta just be traction problems huh? Weird almost shifting to 5th at the end of the track though

Nankangs :lol:

The guys over at the a local cycling/car shop call them the "Maypops." They may pop now, they may pop later. :rlaugh:

I saw one that wasn't mounted.....looking at the inside of the tire you can see it put together in 5 sections. :puke:

you can pull a much better 60 regardless of the spray of not. N/A you should be around 2.1-2.15 with decent tires. Work on the 60' and fix your spray problems, and you will have a very good track times. I wouldnt suggest spaying in first, as traction can be a problem with the 4.10's.
Mike