$130 Plastic Elbow! Pics.

snowboarder1988

Jul 10, 2006
California
So, I went to ford looking for the plastic elbow that connects from the valve cover to that hose you see in the picture and they said that it cannot be purchased alone and that I will have to pay $130 for a complete valve cover assembly. Can anyone give me some info on this piece. I'm thinking it's something i need to get fixed as the valve cover, as it is, has an open hole in it. If anybody has this part, it would be greatly appreciated if I could purchase it from you. Also, can sombody post a picture of what it looks like. Thanks!

PCV001.jpg

PCV002.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

here

Call Steve at 1-800-328-9552. It's a large Ford dealership and he is a very cool guy. I have bought probably $1000 in parts from him over the years. He won't BS you and sells all Ford parts at just 10% over cost. Lots of us at Svtperformance order from him.

Give him a call, he will hook you up. :nice:

Awesome. Thanks alot for the pics and the help. I actually went to a junkyard yesterday and managed to yank 4 of these little elbows off of some old 4.6 thunderbirds...I always knew those cars would be good for something :) Oh yeah, and I saw one that said "Thunderbird SC" on the bumper. Did they make a supercharged model?