1320 times,you judge

• Sponsors (?)

if your running stock 19lbers they should be fine, but maybe a upgrade to 24's, more timing, possibly a better tune...not sure why its falling on its face...my car is basically stock and it will pull straight to the rev limiter at 6250...why? I dont know...but it does, and I have friedns who witnessed it...wierd but it does haha...but back to your car... the tc should help out a bit and drop some time, maybe ur valve springs are bad, are you getting vlave float?

What... looking at the 60 foot ...YOU DO NEED Tires!! and then getting them to hook up!! If you just knock that 60 foot to a 1.80, you WILL be a 12 sec car!! as you stand now, do the tune and keep the bad traction, and you'll have fun, but not ET!! and it IS E>T> that wins in a two car race!! Work on the hook!!

Just me...........................

Thumper

I would say you have drivetrain or traction problems. I cut 1.90s on street tires and 1.78-1.80s on slicks. Also run 12.60s with good weather with untouched E7TEs and bolt ons. You have some issues. Your mph and et are slow for what u have done. What do you shift at?

I think you said your wanted to retard the e cam 4 deg?? dont bother, the e cam does not come with any adv built in, it is ground straight up or zero deg. most cams come with 4 deg adv built in and thats where the performance is, so if anything you need to adv it 4 deg. personally get rid of the e303, get a small compcams extreme energy in that, that'll make a bunch more power, especially with the aod. also your base timing should be up around 16-18 deg.