15 x 7 styled steel wheels

02ponygt

Aug 24, 2003
ohio
i am looking to purchase a set of 15x7 styled steel wheels for my 66. does anybody know where i can find the price of a set of these? the best i have found so far is $575 on ebay and $599 through cj's pony parts.

• Sponsors (?)

Virginia Mustang and Jegs have the best deals.

02ponygt said:
i am looking to purchase a set of 15x7 styled steel wheels for my 66. does anybody know where i can find the price of a set of these? the best i have found so far is $575 on ebay and $599 through cj's pony parts.

Virginia Mustang and Jegs have the best price. I just ordered two to replace the scuffed ones from jegs $133.95 each and they were actually in stock. Wheel Vintiques was the manufacturer. One thing though, brand new rims and they had a small bend in the lip and a small 1/8 inch scratch. My friends at the tire shop had mounted them before we noticed. One of the new rims was almost impossible to balance. Took three large weights. Once you mount them you can't return them. Oh well. Nice looking rims though. Perhaps there is a better version of this aftermarket rim. Maybe that's why some charge $169 per wheel versus $133