17" gunmetal bullitts with great tires!! 400!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk2000

Nov 10, 2009
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have 4 oem bullitts off of a 2001 mustang bullitt. they have a little curb rims around the edges but on other flaws other then that on the rims. the tires are 255/40/17 dunlop all weather tires. 2 have 90% or more and the other 2 are around 85%. good in rain, sun, and supposably snow(dont drive my stang in the snow) but they are a very nice set of matching tires and rims. im only wanting 400 + shipping for these. dont offer me 350 or 400 shipped because they are too nice for that. the tires cost 140 a piece which is 560 for the set 6000 miles ago. the rims are worth a good 200 so its a 700 dollar combo for 400! i need these gone this week because i owe my dad 400 for loning it too me to buy my fr500s so please take them for me. pm me with your cell number and i'll send them through my phone b/c i cant post pics up on here yet and dont have a camera so let me know! thanks

• Sponsors (?)

bump it up! need them gone by the weekend preferably. 400! come on! for 4 nice bullitt rims and 4 nice matching tires! can sell just the tires for over 300! come on guys!

I have the 2 18x9 2k cobra rs,complete oem front bra,brand new euro tail lamps solid red with white turn signal,possibly a sony indash mp3 blue tooth I really do not want to part with as I paid a ton for it.

Did you sell the wheels yet? Im located in GA and cannot find these locally anywhere!! I would be willing to pay all shipping charges, could paypal the money today if you want to make a deal.

Let me know, Thanks! -Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.